A Bit About Me
Change can create growth. I help small companies and non-profits identify barriers to increased profits and services. Together, we develop a strategic solution to shatter those barriers and lay a foundation for success. Not only do you get a plan, but we work together to implement it.
I received an MBA from the University of South Dakota and have over 20 years of experience in operations and business management.
Recent Projects and Work
October 1, 2021
New Ulm, Minnesota
July 2019 - August 2021
January 2015 - May 2019
The Compass Center
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
One year placement as Interim Executive Director. Target projects for the year:
1. Create and implement a plan for donor acquisition, stewardship, and retention.
2. Build a cohesive and stable team of co-workers.
3. Provide education and assistance to the Board as it move into a governance role.
4. Begin planning for plant expansion.
Build a new program for implementation across the United States. The program gives churches tools to empower its member-volunteers to work with survivors of abuse. Deliverables for the program include:
1. Complete three online training courses for volunteers who want to become survivor advocates or support group leaders.
2. Write training manuals and other materials for use by volunteers.
3. Develop a volunteer kit that churches use to find volunteers for this ministry and a promo kit that churches use to advertise the program to members and the community.
Executive Director position. During that time:
1. I grew the budget from $650,000 to $950,000.
2. developed strong relationships with the community, becoming a regular person interviewed by news media.
3. Moved the agency from a silo mentality to strong partnerships with other similarly focused NGOs.
4. Directed a move into a larger facility in order to accommodate a growing staff.